Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Sketch: Table and Two Chairs

From my sketchbook, a contour line drawing study of a table and two chairs.  I would love to do more of these and need to get back to my sketchbook.

copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2012

A sketchbook can be a journal of one's daily progress in art. When I take the time to sketch daily, I find a consistent improvement in my drawing skills. The time spent sketching relaxes and inspires my mind simultaneously. When I reach that zen-like zone, my hand seems to move of its own free will without any control from me. What a wonderful feeling! The zone of meditation comes easily when I am focused on the subject at hand.

For additional information, contact me here or leave a comment below.

Vernita Bridges Hoyt






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment