Friday, September 18, 2015

Boxer Dog Art in Watercolor and Ink by Vernita Hoyt

Boxer Pup Postcard Sketch Art Series, Watercolor, Ink
by Texas artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt

Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

The boxer dog enjoys the cooler mornings but easily overheats in the higher heat and humidity of afternoon. He is childlike. When he is inside, he wants to go out. When he is outside, he wants to come in the house.

I have shown the 6x4 inch sketchbook art matted to fit a 10x8 inch frame. Thank you for viewing my paintings. View my personal blog for price and availability of this painting.

"The Boxer Pup" includes an 8x10 inch white mat (shown).
If you want help with framing, please contact me.
(Photo is a quick iPhone picture and may be skewed a little.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment