29 June 2015

Heading to Breckenridge







The Watcher
Colored Pencil
18" x 15" framed
Available



I am very excited to announce that "The Watcher" is heading to the 24th Annual Juried Art Show and Sale at the Breckenridge Fine Arts Center. The show opens July 28th and goes through September 4th. Two pieces were entered and only one accepted but I am a happy camper anyway. This is the first juried show I have entered in several years. The reference photo was taken by Glenn Dickey Jr., who kindly gave me permission to use it. 



Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your painting deserves to be shown. I'm glad it was accepted into the Breckenridge art show. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vernita. It is the first juried show I have entered in quite some time and the first time I have entered at Breckenridge.

      Delete