Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Textured Oil Painting of Sky and Trees by Texas artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt


AFTER THE STORM
palette knife oil painting on cradled wood panel 8x8 inches
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015
Recent storms energized me. Last night I painted with a palette knife to show the changing of our skies after the storms passed over.  Sometimes a storm is just what I need to get me back into the studio.

You will find this painting with a link to purchase on my personal blog Texas Sauce Art Life Wednesday morning. You'll probably also find me rambling about storms and life in general.

Vernita Bridges Hoyt
www.vbridgeshoyt.com
www.txsauce.blogspot.com

Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment