Monday, March 30, 2015

Sunflower Yellow on Blue. Series Art. Texas artist Vernita Bridges Hoyt


Sunflower Solo. Yellow on Blue.

Sunflower Solo
Oil on linen • 12 x 9 inches
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015

Yes, I think Sunflower Solo is about ready to try her wings.

This might be my last sunflower of the season before I move on to other subjects.

A couple of weeks ago, I found a beautiful frame at Jerry's Artarama, a frame that would be so beautiful on this painting … if the molding was deep enough to hold the canvas.  It is not.  One day this week I will be headed back to Jerry's for another frame, hopefully a frame in the same style and color of the one I liked so much.

Thank you for viewing! 
Vernita Bridges Hoyt

You will find my available oil paintings at VBHoyt.com and smaller works plus more about me in the sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life blog.



Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment