23 February 2015

Cat Portrait- Gladys and BA by Linda S. Wright


"Gladys and B.A."
8" x 10"
Charcoal


This portrait was done for a very dear friend as a Christmas gift one year. B.A. the tuxedo,  stands for Bad Attitude but she really was a sweet cat. She is no longer with us. The Calico, Gladys,  is still around but, at 17, not sure for how much longer. It was a lot of fun working on this, since I knew both cats very well.



Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I love this portrait of the cats! You have been showing some super work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered a reply to your comment, then, when I clicked on 'preview' it disappeared. Sorry if this appears twice. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind comments, Nita. It means a lot coming from you.

      Delete