Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sunflower Art by Vernita Hoyt

Sunflower, the art of Sunshine

Into each life some rain must fall, it is said. I say that we each need to find our sunshine, and I find mine in painting sunflowers through the cold, damp winter months of southeast Texas.

Sunflower Sunshine, a painting in progress
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015

About this painting …

This watercolor sunflower is a work in progress that has been waiting too long for the finish. I have one more pet portrait commission to paint. After that I will be painting sunflowers … and portraits of children.

Contact Me …

Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar or through my Facebook page.
Please include my name and the title of the artwork in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment