02 January 2015

I Hannas Postcard Swap by Leada Wood

I recently was involved with a world wide postcard swap where you receive 10 names and addresses and create postcards and send them.  I had forgotten how much fun it was receiving mail...real mail not bills and advertisements. It made every day an adventure...waiting to see what came in the post. All were very creative cards and one came with bits and bobs of handmade paper and ribbon. They came from all over the USA as well as England, Canada and Australia. I wanted to share them here with you! Wishing you a wonderful new year full of peace and joy!


These are some of the ones I received. 




These are the ones I made for the swap.

Copyright 2014 Leada Wood

2 comments:

  1. Leada, these are wonderful on the sending end as well as the receiving end! I want to do this next time. I rarely receive real mail anymore, just bills and advertisements. My mother used to send real handwritten letters through the mail to me on a regular schedule. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nita, will let you know when it comes round again...big fun!

    ReplyDelete