Thursday, November 13, 2014

November: Lung Cancer Awareness Month

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month. We all know people who have fought the battle with lung cancer. Many of us have lost loved ones to this war. The two sketches below are offered to benefit LungCancerAlliance. I will be listing these and more in the Etsy gallery shop soon. You will find a mini-gallery floating in the right hand side bar at Texas Sauce Art Life.
Postcard Sketches of Clematis Flower
November 30 need not be the end of Lung Cancer Awareness. As we move forward into December and the new year 2015, let's do what we can to help find better treatments and/or a cure for lung cancer. 


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.

Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.