03 November 2014

Colored Pencil Chickadee on Marble by Linda S. Wright





Chickadee on Marble
4"x 4"
Colored Pencil and white gel pen

My oldest son is an estimator for a large construction company. They recently got rid of a lot of their marble and tile samples. I took a few to see what I could do with them and tried this one with colored pencils and a white gel pen. I was pleasantly surprised that the colored pencil went on so well. It was fun and I plan to do more. One thing nice about a nice, thick piece (1") of marble, it sits up nicely on its own, no frame or special easel needed for display!





Contact me through the Contact Form in the blog sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work on this marble tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you need to do lots of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Vernita! It was a fun experiment and I do plan on doing more.

    ReplyDelete