18 September 2014

Sketchbook Workshop

Contact today's artist through the Contact Form in the sidebar. Most of us accept credit/debit cards or PayPal. Inquire with today's artist about other purchase options.

We had a great time sketching this past week end. We have been in a drought for over 4 years, and on it rained all day long! I had plans of sketching outside but we had to re group, but we had a blast. or I did! We had 10 to begin with, and due to family illness we lost 3. and there are 2 missing from the photos!  We did several different things ..different ideas for sketchbooks, and ran out of time!
on Saturday I fixed lunch and we had to sketch our lunch, and I am sorry I forgot to take their photos. I added mine below.
one of our sketches consisted  of an old photo, and drawing and painting around it. That is a lot of fun, and especially if you are timid about drawing. The one below is my example for them.
This is a small movie of the group, and not all is in it.

Laura, Lisa, Judy, Carol and JaneLenda and Marisa (not in photo)
 
My lunch..
.one below  is the photo, which I hadn't painted yet, and the painted one, which I can see needs some more darks in it, but you can tell what we did. This is a lot of fun too.


 


I plan on another sketching 2 day workshop Oct.3-4 for those who had to miss, as well as those who might want to come again, or for anybody new. The 2 day is optional, students can come for just one day if they want.