21 August 2014

More Sketches-Suzy Pal Powell

To inquire about this piece, leave a comment or contact the artist directly at the link in this post. If all else fails, email txsauce@txsauce.net and your inquiry will be forwarded to the artist.

 
 
I am still sketching something each day, and I am using a list by Danny Gregory, from his Everyday Matters list. One was a musical instrument, so I googled instruments, and found the image with the music behind it, so I did use it from Google.  The next day I got my old clarinet out, and redrew it.  I played all during jr. high and high school, and loved band!  On the top one I used my lamy safari and tombow pen. On the bottom one I used my new lamy Joy with blue black ink, that runs when wet.
 
The bottom sketches are some things I have done this past week.
Telephones in our house, inside of our car, and my sketch bag.
 
So excited about our sketchbook workshop coming up in September!