Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Cattle Off the Beaten Path in East Texas Piney Woods, Pastel Art

My trademark phrase, "I paint the sauce of Texas" refers to scenes like the one in this painting. In my eyes, this is the sauce of Texas. Riding through the pasture counting cows with Dad, I snapped photos as he drove, photos for painting reference. More such paintings to come, you can be sure.

copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2011, 2014
Off the Beaten Path
pastel on Ampersand Pastelbord
9 x 12 inches


Although this piece is not for sale, I may have others similar. To ask me about a commissioned painting, leave a comment or contact me directly at the link in this post. If all else fails, email txsauce@txsauce.net and your inquiry will be forwarded to the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment