03 April 2014

Fashion Statement

To inquire about this piece, leave a comment. Just click on the blue "comment" text in the lower right corner of the blog. Or you can contact the artist directly at the link in this post.

This Painting 'Fashion Statement' is a couple of years old, but is one of my favorites.  It is 20x24 framed. I did a floral underpainting first, then placed the flamingos where I wanted them. Then I had to glaze some of it back. I did 3 of these. All different. The other two have never been framed.
Ken named this. When I showed it to him, and told him I thought the name should be tickled pink, and he said it looks like a fashion statement to me! so that is what I named it.
It is available. Right now I have it hanging in our living room with other animal paintings I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment