05 March 2014

Purple Haze

To inquire about this piece, leave a comment. Just click on the blue "comment" text in the lower right corner. Or you can contact the artist directly at the link in this post.

Purple Haze
by Debbie Cannatella, LWS
26"x20" Transparent Watercolor
32"x26" matted and framed
$700

When I spent over 16 months painting for a recent solo exhibition, I was having a hard time getting down to the end of my schedule. I was tired of painting realistic wildlife paintings! I needed something to push me to the end, so I created a half-dozen of these fun, intuitive, whimsical landscape paintings, just to get me through... and they became the hit of the exhibition.

Giclee prints are available for this piece. For prices on prints or for more works or to contact me directly, view the website for my STUDIO or my GALLERY.

1 comment:

  1. This is great Debbie. I wish I could paint outside the box !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete