22 February 2014

Froggie Went A'Courtin' by Leada Wood


Froggie Went A'Courtin' was one of my favorite songs and stories when I was little. I always wanted to paint a tree frog...I think they are cute. This little Froggie needs a home!



"Froggie Went A'Courtin" by Leada Wood ©2014
                                                            6x9 transparent watercolor  
                This painting is available. You can contact me here: www.leadawood.com
      You can read about the inspiration for the painting on my blog: www.leadawood.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. Leada … I love your whimsical tree frog! I did one a few years ago that is a serious version. I like yours better. He is a cutie pie. I bet the girlie frogs are going to love him. (Comments were disabled in the sidebar, so I turned them on for you.) You can still share your post page link and people will come directly to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leada I'm not normally a lover of frogs but this one is cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete